Preparing for Your Office Visit
Below are some guidelines for you to follow when preparing to see any physician. Following these procedures will help you get the most out of your visit and help the appointment run smoothly.
1. Please bring insurance card, photo I.D., referral, and co-payment if applicable.
2. Gather all your medications in a bag to bring to your visit. Or write down their names, dosage, and how often and what time you take them. Be sure to include supplements and over-the-counter medications.
3. Please try to organize in your mind information about your current problem, including the symptoms, when they started, and what makes them better or worse.
4. Please be prepared to discuss your medical history and family history and/or fill out the printable history form prior to your visit. Also, let the doctor know about any treatment or medications that you have tried for this problem.
5. Write down your questions and concerns about your problem to be sure they will be addressed during your visit.
6. We ask that all patients kindly give us 24-hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment.
7. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment so that you can complete registration. Alternatively, you can fill out the forms in the next column before coming to our office. Doing so will save time on the day of your visit.
Below are the forms that all new patients are required to fill out. We encourage you to fill out these forms before you come to our office because this will save time on the day of your visit. If you have any questions while filling out the forms, please contact our office at (708) 783-0222.